Disclaimer: This workaround may NOT work well for some users and they may experience data discrepancies because the data is indirectly synced from Polar Flow to BookDoc via another third-party app, Google Fit.
– Download the ‘Polar Flow’ app and create a user account.
– Pair your Polar device to the ‘Polar Flow’ app.
– Open the menu in the top left corner, and then go to General Settings.
– Toggle Google Fit on.
– Choose the account that you use to log in on Google Fit.
– Give Polar Flow permission to transfer data to Google Fit.
– Open the BookDoc app and tap on ‘Activ’ to sync with Google Fit.
– Please open both the ‘Polar Flow’ and ‘Google Fit’ apps once daily for data transmission. Do refresh the ‘Google Fit’ app after 3-5 mins to ensure the data is updated.
– Owners of Polar wearables need to pair their devices to the ‘Polar Flow’ app in order to sync indirectly to BookDoc via ‘Google Fit’.